Main Organic Acne System + Scar Prevention Average estimated 6-8 week supply. S/H Included Only $58.45 after 10% off member promo code Combined Retail Value $92.85
Quickly and safely fights mild to cystic acne. Helps heal the redness and swelling associated with acne and helps to prevent further breakouts without the use of harsh chemicals.Naturally medicated with over 65% organic aloe, can minimize swelling, redness and the healing of pimples and sores. LEROSETT® is suitable for the treatment of all skin types and ethnicities.
1.LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash/Acne Treatment- 6.7 Fl. Oz. A rare plant-based daily cleanser with 2% naturally derived salicylic acid that penetrates and exfoliates pore-clogging dead skin cells to fight acne and help prevent future breakouts while feeding important nutrients that help speed the healing process. An FDA Approved Aloe- Based Naturally Medicated Acne Cleanser/Face Wash Regular Sale Price $26.95
2. LEROSETT® 100% Organic Clay Treatment- 2.5 Oz. A proprietary heat treated, ionic and micronized organic clay that you can feel is working. LEROSETT® pulls out the bad stuff while leaving the good. Infuses minerals like Zinc to minimize oil production and increase healing times. Thousands of estheticians and dermatologists have recommended LEROSETT® to achieve clear skin for over 30 years. Regular Sale Price $34.00
2. LEROSETT® Regenerative Healing Serum- 1 Oz This light moisturizing smaller molecule active serum can increase healing and minimize scarring through increased cell turnover with added collagen and elastin. This serum hydrates well and penetrates lipid layers deeper than regular moisturizers. Regular Sale Price $33.50
Please Note: Although organic based this is still a maximum strength acne system. If you have very sensitive skin, pregnant, or want a drug free face wash, you can choose the non-medicated version by typing "non-medicated" in the special instructions box in the shopping cart.
* Results may vary due to your skin condition
Safe and healthy for long term clear skin maintenance with scar reduction.
Get your 10% off promo code when you register.
General Video Instruction Please read details below for more information
Although we all have different Skin types, LEROSETT® Organic Acne System is the healthy approach and can be very effective for mild to cystic acne. Have patience and be consistent. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns or personal regime issues. Our licensed acne specialists will be glad to assist you in the details related to your particular skin condition and product use.
PLEASE NOTE: Not everyone washes with the OTC wash before the mask; it may be too strong for some with sensitive skin, dry skin etc. The OTC wash is powerful and the Clay Mask even more so. Using both in a row is for the initial clearing phase or for those who's skin can handle it, please test on a small area first. Although natural, LEROSETT Acne Systems are strong and must be used every day during your clearing phase. If you start to purge or your acne looks worse, that’s a good thing and normal for deep acne, the clogs are finally coming out. It means your finally clearing for real, do not skip any applications during this period or you can loose ground, keep going until you get out all the impurities.
This video is for the Main Acne System, Please replace the Moisturizer for the Healing Serum as all instructions are the same, only the moisturizer is different.
1. Acne Face Wash OTC:Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and massage gently until lather, both morning and night. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water, pat dry. If you are alternating the Clay Mask and the OTC Wash. Then rinse off makeup, oil and dirt with warm water, pat dry then apply clay mask, without the OTC Wash, that's only if both combined is too strong, the Clay will remove most impurities without the OTC Wash. You can wash with OTC when you don't have time for the mask or as the only face wash in general. It all depends on the oil level in your skin, sensitivity or dryness.
2. Full clay mask:You will need to find the application method and frequency that suits you're changing skin condition best.
As a mask during initial clearing stage: For clearing cystic acne, apply 2-full masks per day, use less as you start to clear. For less severe acne, 1-full mask per day. When you reach a clear point, 2-3 masks per week should keep you clear. Even ingrown hairs and razor burn can be treated with a thin layer of clay.
Clay as a Spot Treatment- Critical: You can spot treat individual pimples several times per day and they will get smaller quickly.Catch a pimple in the very early stage, before infection sets in, and it won't have a chance to grow. LEROSETT Clay is also very effective as a drying paste after extractions to speed healing and close the extraction opening to help prevent scarring. Spot treat as often as you like, the more better
Drying time:Full mask should be thin and dry within 5-10 minutes any longer its too thick, see image below; a thicker mask is not better. As a spot treatment, a bit thicker is OK since you're only treating the pimple itself and not putting the clay on the surrounding skin. As a spot treatment, dry time should be double due to proper thickness.(The clay mask should come off very easily, almost instantly with water, if not your mask is too thick.)
3. Moisturize + Healing: With clean hands, apply a few drops "2-4 drops" of LEROSETT® Healing Serum to area using an upward motion. A little goes a VERY long way.
1. Use only the aloe based LEROSETT® OTC or Clear Skin Face Wash that came with your acne system. Bar soap can strip good oils and make clearing your skin more difficult.
2. A mask should be very thin, almost translucent. Two thin masks 8 hours apart is effective for most people during initial clearing phase. You can rub in the clay so the mask dries even faster.
You can sleep with spot treatments, but don't sleep with a full mask. That is too much. If you have many pimples and acne you should change pillowcases often.
If you have severe problem skin, be aggressive with LEROSETT® Clay. Treatment and apply often for the first few weeks. During initial clearing stage, moisturize often.
Alternate: Some users prefer to alternate, such as Clay Mask/Moisturize in the morning then Face Wash/Moisturize at night. This small tweak in your regimen can do a lot to prevent drying. Sometimes, with dry or very sensitive skin types, a "less is more" approach is beneficial.
Disclaimer: The information contained on the Gunilla of Sweden® web site is provided for your general information only. Gunilla of Sweden® does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine. Gunilla of Sweden® under no circumstances recommends particular treatment for specific individuals. If you are not sure about your condition, see a physician.
We often look for ingredients we don’t want, but how often do you look for the ingredients you do want?The real magic ingredient is the main and first ingredient.
LEROSETT® is Based on Aloe & Clay Not Water. Free of mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dye, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free, natural citrus fragrance and dermatologist tested.
LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash: Drug Facts
LEROSETT® 100% Organic Clay Treatment: Clay and distilled water:
LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash/Acne Treatment: 100% Organic based, hand picked, hand planted "Greenhouse and Hydroponically Grown" Pure Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Lemon, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate.