Main Organic Acne System Average estimated 6-8 week supply. S/H Included Only $58.45 after 10% off member promo code Combined Retail Value $99.85
Our most popular botanically based acne system has the properties to efficiently treat mild to cystic acne, help heal the redness and swelling associated with acne and help prevent further breakouts without the use of harsh chemicals. LEROSETT® is suitable for the treatment of all skin types and ethnicities.
1.LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash/Acne Treatment- 6.7 Fl. Oz. A rare plant-based daily cleanser with 2% naturally derived salicylic acid that penetrates and exfoliates pore-clogging dead skin cells to fight acne and help prevent future breakouts while feeding important nutrients that help speed the healing process. An FDA Approved Aloe- Based Naturally Medicated Acne Cleanser/Face Wash Regular Sale Price $26.95
2. LEROSETT® 100% Organic Clay Treatment- 2.5 Oz. A proprietary heat treated, ionic and micronized organic clay that you can feel is working. LEROSETT® pulls out the bad stuff while leaving the good. Infuses minerals like Zinc to minimize oil production and increase healing times. Thousands of estheticians and dermatologists have recommended LEROSETT® to achieve clear skin for over 30 years. Regular Sale Price $34.00
3. LEROSETT® Clear Skin Moisture Matte- 2 Oz. Based on natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial elements to hydrate and help heal the symptoms associated with problem skin such as swelling and redness. LEROSETT® Moisturizer is the final step to moisturize and soothe your skin after the face wash or the clay treatment. Oil free with over 65% hydroponic greenhouse grown super aloe. Regular Sale Price $32.50
Please Note: This is a maximum strength botanically based organic acne system. If you would like the non-medicated version please type "non-medicated" in the special instructions box in the shopping cart.
Amazing advantages in treating acne are possible when the base ingredients are nutrient rich 100% organic aloe and 100% mineral rich organic clay instead of water.
* Results may vary due to patient and skin condition
Get your 10% off promo code when you register.
General Video Instruction Please read details below for more information
Although we all have different Skin types, LEROSETT® Organic Acne System is the healthy approach and can be very effective for mild to cystic acne. Have patience and be consistent.
1. Acne Face Wash OTC:Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and massage gently until lather, both morning and night. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water, pat dry. If you are alternating the Clay Mask and the OTC Wash. Then rinse off makeup, oil and dirt with warm water, pat dry then apply clay mask, without the OTC Wash, that's only if both combined is too strong, the Clay will remove most impurities without the OTC Wash. You can wash with OTC when you don't have time for the mask or as the only face wash in general. It all depends on the oil level in your skin, sensitivity or dryness.
2. Full clay mask:You will need to find the application method and frequency that suits you're changing skin condition best.
As a mask during initial clearing stage: For clearing cystic acne, apply 2-full masks per day, use less as you start to clear. For less severe acne, 1-full mask per day. When you reach a clear point, 2-3 masks per week should keep you clear. Even ingrown hairs and razor burn can be treated with a thin layer of clay.
Clay as a Spot Treatment- Critical: You can spot treat individual pimples several times per day and they will get smaller quickly.Catch a pimple in the very early stage, before infection sets in, and it won't have a chance to grow. LEROSETT Clay is also very effective as a drying paste after extractions to speed healing and close the extraction opening to help prevent scarring. Spot treat as often as you like, the more better
Drying time:Full mask should be thin and dry within 5-10 minutes any longer its too thick, see image below; a thicker mask is not better. As a spot treatment, a bit thicker is OK since you're only treating the pimple itself and not putting the clay on the surrounding skin. As a spot treatment, dry time should be double due to proper thickness.(The clay mask should come off very easily, almost instantly with water, if not your mask is too thick.)
3. Moisturize:With clean hands, apply a thin layer of LEROSETT® moisturizer or healing serum to the area using an upward motion.A little goes a VERY long way.(This is as critical as the Clay to help prevent redness, swelling and help healing).
1. Use only the aloe based LEROSETT® OTC or Clear Skin Face Wash that came with your acne system. We do not recommend using bar soap. It can be too drying and strip good oils from your skin.
2. A mask should be very thin, almost translucent. Two thin masks 8 hours apart is effective for most people during initial clearing phase. You can rub in the clay so the mask dries even faster.
You can sleep with spot treatments, but don't sleep with a full mask. If you have many pimples and acne you should change pillow cases often.
If you have severe problem skin, be aggressive with LEROSETT® Clay Treatment and apply often for the first few weeks. During initial clearing stage, moisturize often.
You Can Alternate: Some users prefer to alternate, such as Clay Mask/Moisturize in the morning then Face Wash/Moisturize at night. This small tweak in your regimen can do a lot to prevent drying. Sometimes, with dry or very sensitive skin types, a "less is more" approach is beneficial.
We often look for ingredients we don’t want, but how often do you look for the ingredients you do want. Do you know what they are? Is it water? The magic ingredient should be the main ingredient.
Free of sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic dye, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free, natural citrus fragrance and dermatologist tested.
LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash: Drug Facts
LEROSETT® 100% Organic Clay Treatment: Clay and distilled water.
LEROSETT® OTC Organic Acne Face Wash/Acne Treatment: Organic based, hand picked, hand planted "Greenhouse and Hydroponically Grown" Pure Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Lemon, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate.