LEROSETT® Organic Clay Treatment 10oz-Pro Size
How to Use
This is a must-have for anyone suffering from acne.
Alexis Dougherty M.D Dermatologist. Santa Barbara, CA
Acne clients have told me LEROSETT® is Magic!!
Jane Dudik, M.B.A. Harvard. Licensed Esthetician & Founder. Vancouver, WA
LEROSETT® (Leer-O-Set) Clay Treatment by Gunilla of Sweden® is a main component to the LEROSETT® Organic Acne Method. It's a one-of-a-kind professional skin care product that was only sold to licensed professionals for decades. It has been a favorite for dermatologists and acne specialists for over 25 years.
100% Natural and Oil-Free
This product lasts for months and will not expire for years as long as it is stored at room temperature and sealed properly.
Those who have used LEROSETT® Clay for years know it's for more than just pimples and acne. The reason it stands above all other clays on the market is not only the effectiveness of the product, but the many different uses one can get from it. LEROSETT® Clay is magic for your skin in so many ways!
10 Amazing Ways to Use LEROSETT® Clay Treatment*
1. Ingrown Hairs: Much like a pimple, the clay helps to prevents ingrown hair from forming. (Spot treat and apply thin layer on area)
2. Pimples & More: LEROSETT® users often apply clay to scratches, cuts and smaller wounds to dramatically increase healing times, relieve pain, cools the area, prevent itching as it heals and minimize scarring. (Apply thin layer on area or Spot Treat or cover clay with band-aid)
3. Minimize Appearance of Pores for Smoother Skin: Significantly minimize appearance of pores creating smoother younger looking skin. Also makeup goes on much better after a mask. (Apply facial mask)
4. Detox, Minimize Fine Lines & Slow Aging: Deep clean, removing imbedded impurities for healthier younger looking skin. (Apply facial mask)
5. Razor Burn: Avoid the effects of razor burn anywhere you shave. For men and women (Apply thin layer on area after shaving)
6. Better Waxing: Can reduce redness, pain and swelling when applied pre and post waxing, for both men and women. (Apply thin layer on area)
7. Cleansing & Oily Scalp: Use clay as a wash cream, mild exfoliate or rub into oily scalp. Squeeze out one inch of clay, rub into face or scalp, let dry and remove in shower or sink. (Apply thin layer on area)
8. Bug Bites: Helps to minimize itching, redness and swelling as well as potential scarring and speeds healing. (Spot treat or cover spot treatment with band-aid)
9. Rashes: Many types of rashes will benefit from detox and mineral infusion from clay. Even on pets. (Apply thin layer on area and you can leave it on too)
10. Multiple Skin Conditions: May minimize discomfort and itching from skin problems like psoriasis, eczema even small wounds. Multiple skin conditions can benefit from the clay's detoxing and cooling effects. (Apply thin layer on area, or spot treat and cover with band-aid, remove when convenient)
**Please Note: All Pro-size items are intended for experienced users wanting to save by ordering a larger size or professionals with clients. If ordering for the first time and you're not sure how to use LEROSETT® please order the retail size first.
Disclaimer: The information contained on the Gunilla of Sweden® web site is provided for your general information only. Gunilla of Sweden® does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine.
1. Facial Mask Method: To remove pimples, absorb oil, prevent future pimples, and detox, apply a full facial clay mask for 10 minutes. In the beginning, during initial clearing phase use a full mask often, 1 or 2 masks per day, even 3 for deep cystic acne. (Don't forget to moisturize if your skin becomes dry).
- A mask should dry within 10 minutes, if it takes longer you have used too much. It's not how thick it's how often that matters.
2. Spot Treatment: You can stop a pimple from forming if you spot treat often and early. Also spot treat after pimple extraction. This will close the opening and prevent a scar from forming. You can spot treat several times per day. (A bit thick is OK since it's only on the pimple and not the surrounding skin). Let dry for 15-20 minutes, or longer if you like. Remove with warm water soak if necessary.
- Apply spot treatments as needed and often. You can sleep with a spot treatment as well. It is not recommended to sleep with a full mask.
3. Moisturize: After every mask moisturize with an oil free aloe based moisturizer like the LEROSETT® Moisturizer or Healing Serum. Aloe based moisturizers can prevent redness and speed healing.
After your skin is clear, 2-4 masks a week should prevent returning problems for most cases. Continue to spot treat the occasional pimple and try to catch the pimple early before it's red and infected.
Comment: LEROSETT® is applied differently depending on your condition, such as 3 times a week for light problem skin or 3 times a day (during the clearing phase) for cystic problem skin. There are an unlimited number of variables but the basic rules are the same.
Bar soap is far too harsh for facial acne, it's also drying and can make clearing your skin even more difficult. Squeaky skin does not mean clean skin; it's squeaky because you have stripped all the oil off the surface of your skin. With no oils, your oil glands will over produce oil giving you oilier skin with more pimples. Use only a genuine aloe-based (oil free) liquid cleanser like LEROSETT® Clear Skin Face Wash or the OTC Acne face wash.
- To prevent dryness use the LEROSETT® Moisturizer or Healing Serum. Both are naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and can minimize the redness and swelling associated with problem skin. For many people with dry skin, sensitive skin or are using 2-3 full masks every day (clearing phase) may find that washing before the clay mask may be too much. In that case, wash with warm water only, pat dry, then use the clay mask.
- For Ingrown hairs and razor bumps use the same way you would for pimples. For ingrown hair, the trapped hair is lifted and for razor bumps, the exfoliating properties lift the hair preventing redness and swelling. Use either as a spot treatment or as a mask. Particularly after shaving for a man or bikini area for a woman, apply a thin layer of clay and let dry, then remove. This can stop redness and bumps while preventing any ingrown hairs from appearing.
- No more scars: If you need to extract a pimple spot treat the area several times per day. LEROSETT® can absorb remaining impurities, close the opening, and prevent scaring**.
- Stop a pimple before it starts: As soon as you feel a pimple coming on, spot treat a few times per day then sleep with LEROSETT® directly on the pimple and it should just disappear.
- Bug Bites: Spot treat bug bites just like a pimple. The itching will go away and the area will heal much faster.
Note: Your skin is continuously adding and eliminating impurities (oil, dead skin cells, makeup, etc.) to your follicle/pores. If you remove more impurities than you add every day, you will prevent problems in your next cycle in 2-3 weeks. Everyone is a little different but the basics still apply. **
** Disclaimer: The information contained on the Gunilla of Sweden® web site is provided for your general information only. Gunilla of Sweden® does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine. Gunilla of Sweden® under no circumstances recommends particular treatment for specific individuals. If you are not sure about your condition see a physician.
Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dye, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. 100% natural, cruelty-free, allergy and dermatologist tested.
Ingredients: LEROSETT® 100% Organic Clay Treatment contains our proprietary heat-treated, micronized, mineral rich organic clay and distilled water. LEROSETT® Clay is also naturally rich in zinc, a mineral that is very helpful in clearing the symptoms of acne and cutting oil production.
LEROSETT® works because naturally charged ions stay between the layers of the molecule within the clay that’s surrounded by water molecules. As clay expands it attracts foreign substances that are absorbed and fills the spaces between the molecule’s layers. LEROSETT® will naturally absorb positively charged impurities and ignore negatively charged nutrients.
Ionic Exchange Properties in LEROSETT® Clay.
The Science. Main Page.
Please Note: Customers in Canada, Alaska or those in prolonged deep freeze areas may see a ship delay due to freeze damage, only clay items are affected. We recommend those customers in extreme cold climates to purchase enough clay when local conditions are not in a deep freeze to last through the sub-zero months or use 2nd-day delivery. Avoid clay sitting on doorstep or mailbox for long durations or have it shipped to your office or other location where it is delivered to a warmer inside location. Due to the clay's makeup and lack of chemicals it will be damaged if frozen solid.