This is a must-have for anyone suffering from acne. Alexis Dougherty M.D Dermatologist. Santa Barbara, CA
Acne clients have told me LEROSETT® is Magic!! Jane Dudik, M.B.A. Harvard. Licensed Esthetician & Founder. Vancouver, WA
Average estimated 6-8 week supply. Shipping Included
LEROSETT® (Leer-o-set) Clay Treatment by Gunilla of Sweden® is the main component to the LEROSETT® Organic Acne Method. It's a one-of-a-kind professional skin care product that was only sold to licensed professionals for over 20 years before transferring over to retail. It is a favorite product for many dermatologists and skin care professionals.
Developed and Made in Sweden
Why You Need It: As a facial mask and spot treatment, LEROSETT® can cause pimples to heal faster than water based acne products. LEROSETT® significantly reduces pimple life cycles, prevents breakouts, reduces the appearance of pores, clears skin, detoxes skin and removes impurities. LEROSETT® is suitable for the treatment of all skin types and ethnicities.
Why is LEROSETT® Different:
LEROSETT® is NOT a regular clay. LEROSETT® is a proprietarily heat-treated and micronized mineral rich all natural clay of fine particles that goes deep into the pore. LEROSETT® attaches itself to dead cells, even those on the follicle wall where most clogs come from. Zinc and other healing minerals minimize oil production and dramatically increase healing.
Why LEROSETT® Over Bargain Clays:
Bargain clays can primarily consist of lots of sand that's been crushed and mixed into the clay or is part of the clay. Sand is a filler and cannot absorb. Gritty clay can even clog pores and can lower the average mineral content. The consistency of a good clay should be smooth.
LEROSETT® is much more absorbent than common clays because it is pure clay that's heat treated. You only need 1/3 the amount and it dries in less than 5 minutes.
How LEROSETT® Clears Skin So Effectively:
1. The Facial Mask: As a mask, LEROSETT® Clay is left on to dry for 5-15 minutes. (You can leave it on for longer though not recommended overnight unless your skin is extremely oily and you have tested your tolerance levels). LEROSETT® Clay consists of tiny micronized clay particles, minerals, and nutrients allowing it to travel deep into follicles absorbing oil, dead skin cells, and toxins. With the continuous use of LEROSETT® Clay, you can see and feel smoother, softer and clearer skin with tighter pores.
(See techniques on the "How to Use" Tab)
2. The Spot Treatment: After a pimple has erupted or been extracted, spot treating with LEROSETT® Clay can close the opening and pull out remaining impurities, preventing potential scarring and speed healing times. Spot treat as soon as you feel a pimple coming, several times a day and/or overnight. (Yes, squeezing a pimple really is allowed as long as you do it correctly). See the navigation bar link "Acne" for the Extracting Pimple rules. It's important to know how to prevent damage.
This is a video for applying LEROSETT® Clay Treatment and LEROSETT® Clear Skin Moisturizer. We recommend the moisturizer after the clay to hydrate, calm and heal the skin. Here is how you can get the $32.95 LEROSETT® Moisture Matte Clear Skn Moisturizer FREE!
When you order LEROSETT® Clay Treatment as a Trial, you get the moisturizer free. You are subscribing to the LEROSETT® Clay at the regular price of $34 sent every 6 weeks. As a LEROSETT® subscriber you are automatically a Gold Member and get the moisturizer free, plus better promo codes for all purchases. You can also change your intervals from 4 to 18 weeks. Default time is set at 6 weeks. (Cancel anytime, No minimums)
Purging is a good thing when you have deep acne. Purging means the impurities are finally coming out of your skin. Shallow, mild pimples usually won't go through a purging stage. Deep cystic acne and no products have worked before you may not have gone through a purging phase. Your impurities are under your skin, not on top. If you decide not to purge out, where will the impurities go? You must stick with it. Every day you pull out more impurities than you add and you get closer to clearing every day. If you quit, you start over. Please call our expert customer service if you have any concerns or questions.
Please do not walk away from LEROSETT® without contacting customer support, especially if you are purging. We will explain what is happening and how you'll get clear. In most our before and after images of severe acne purging took place, but they all got through it and they cleared. Staying clear is much easier and takes less effort.
1. Facial Mask Method: To remove pimples, absorb oil, prevent future pimples, and detox, apply a full facial clay mask for 5 to10 minutes. You can rub the clay into the skin, depending on your clearing phase. The fewer pimples the more you can rub it in, do not damage your pimples. In the beginning, during the initial clearing phase use a full mask often, 1 or 2 masks per day, even 3 for deep cystic acne. (Don't forget to moisturize after every mask application). Sleeping with a clay mask on is not recommended.
A mask should dry within 5-10 minutes if it takes longer you have used too much. It's not how thick, it's how often that matters. Each tube contains approximately 60 mask applications.
2. Spot Treatment:Do not rub the clay in for spot treatment, just lay it on top of the pimple and let it absorb and infuse as it dries. You can stop a pimple from forming if you spot treat often and early. Spot treating after pimple extraction can close the opening and prevent scarring. You can spot treat several times per day and sleep with spot treatments. (A bit thick is OK for a spot treatment since it's only on the pimple and not the surrounding skin) Allow spot treatments to dry for 15-20 minutes then remove with warm water; soak if necessary.
Apply spot treatments as needed and often. You can sleep with a spot treatment as well. Allow at least an hour between spot treatments.
3. Moisturize: After every mask apply an oil-free aloe based moisturizer like the LEROSETT® Moisturizer or Healing Serum.What makes our aloe based moisturizers unique is its ability to speed healing, eliminate redness, and reduce inflammation.
After your skin is clear, 2-4 masks a week should prevent returning problems for most cases. Continue to spot treat an occasional pimple and try to catch a pimple early.
Comment: LEROSETT® is applied differently depending on your condition, such as 3 times a week for light problem skin or 3 times a day (during the clearing phase) for cystic problem skin. There are an unlimited number of variables, but the basic rules are the same.
Bar soap is far too harsh for facial acne, it's also drying and can make clearing your skin even more difficult. Squeaky skin does not mean clean skin; it's squeaky because you have stripped all the oil off the surface. A genuine aloe-based (oil free) liquid cleanser like LEROSETT® Clear Skin Face Wash or the OTC Acne face wash are moisturizing and contain healing properties.
10 Amazing Ways to Use LEROSETT® Clay Treatment*
1. Help Ingrown Hairs: Much like a pimple, the clay can help to prevent ingrown hairs from forming. (Spot treat and apply thin layer on area)
2. Healing Sores, Pimples & More: LEROSETT® users often apply clay to scratches, cuts and smaller wounds to increase healing times, relieve pain, cool the area, prevent itching as it heals and minimize scarring. (Apply thin layer on area or Spot Treat or cover clay with band-aid)
3. Minimize appearance of pore size: Reduce the appearance of pore size by creating smoother, younger looking skin. Makeup goes on much better after a mask. (Apply facial mask)
4. Improve Skin Elasticity, Texture, and Clarity: Deep clean, removing embedded impurities for healthier younger looking skin. (Apply facial mask)
5. Razor Burn: Avoid the effects of razor burn anywhere you shave. Apply a thin layer after shaving.
6. Better Waxing: Can reduce redness, pain and swelling when applied pre and post waxing.
7. Cleansing & Oily Scalp: Use clay as a wash cream, mild exfoliate or rub into oily scalp. Squeeze out one inch of clay, rub into face or scalp, let dry and remove in shower or sink. (Apply thin layer on area)
8. Bug Bites: Helps to minimize itching, redness and swelling as well as potential scarring and speeds healing. (Spot treat or cover spot treatment with band-aid)
9. Rashes: Many types of rashes can benefit from detox and mineral infusion from clay. (Apply thin layer on area).
10. Multiple Skin Conditions: May minimize discomfort and itching from skin problems like psoriasis, eczema even small wounds. Multiple skin conditions can benefit from the clay's detoxing and cooling effects. (Apply thin layer on area or spot treat and cover with band-aid. Remove when convenient.)
*Results may vary due to your skin condition.
Note: Your skin continously adding and eliminating impurities (oil, dead skin cells, makeup, etc.) in the follicle/pores. If you remove more impurities than you add every day, you can prevent problems in your next cycle in 2-3 weeks. Everyone is a little different, but the basics still apply. **
** Disclaimer: The information contained on the Gunilla of Sweden® web site is provided for your general information only. Gunilla of Sweden® does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine. Gunilla of Sweden® under no circumstances recommends particular treatment for specific individuals. If you are not sure about your condition see a physician.
Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dye, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. 100% natural, cruelty-free, allergy and dermatologist tested.
Ingredients: Proprietary Heat-treated Organic clay and distilled water. LEROSETT® Clay is also naturally rich in zinc, a mineral that is very helpful in clearing the symptoms of acne and cutting oil production.
LEROSETT® works because naturally charged ions stay between the layers of the molecule within the clay that’s surrounded by water molecules. As clay expands it attracts foreign substances that are absorbed and fills the spaces between the molecule’s layers. LEROSETT® will naturally absorb positively charged impurities and ignore negatively charged nutrients.
Ionic Exchange Properties in LEROSETT® Clay.
The Science. Main Page.
Please Note: Customers in Canada, Alaska or those in prolonged deep freeze areas may see a ship delay due to freeze damage, only clay items are affected. We recommend those customers in extreme cold climates to purchase enough clay when local conditions are not in a deep freeze to last through the sub-zero months or use 2nd-day delivery. Avoid clay sitting on doorstep or mailbox for long durations or have it shipped to your office or other location where it is delivered to a warmer inside location. Due to the clay's makeup and lack of chemicals it will be damaged if frozen solid.